LLC «HLEBNAYA SLEZA» (“we” “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of the vodkasleza.ru website (“Website”).
Hlebnaya sleza built the ICE BAY AR app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Hlebnaya sleza at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2022-02-15
LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
You must not provide us with any personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the site. We have taken reasonable measures to avoid collecting personal information from individuals under the legal age to purchase alcohol or marketing alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal age to purchase alcohol. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with personal information we will make every reasonable effort to remove such personal information from our files.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not require any personal information for using the Website. In some instances, however, you may choose to provide us with your personal information. Situations in which you may choose to provide us with personal information include contacting us with an inquiry or request for information or requesting to be included in our, and partners and affiliates, marketing promotions. Where possible, we will allow you to decide how we will use your personal information, for example, you can decide whether to receive marketing materials. Personal information that we may collect includes a contact email address, date of birth and location where you live and from which you access the website.
DISCLOSURE AND USE OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the collected personal information from you in the following ways:
- We may use your personal information in order to respond to inquiries or requests for information, or to follow-up on such requests at a later date.
- We may use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services, or the products and services of our subsidiaries or affiliates. We will only use your personal information for this purpose if you have requested that we do so and you may opt out of these communications at any time.
- We may use your personal information for internal market analysis in order to offer better products and services tailored to our customers. We will only share your personal information with third parties for marketing analysis if the third parties will agree to be bound by confidentiality obligations and restrictions on use consistent with this privacy statement.
- We may arrange for carefully selected organizations to send you marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you. In such circumstances your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations that will agree to be bound by confidentiality obligations and restrictions on use consistent with this privacy statement. We will only use your personal information for this purpose if you have requested that we do so and you may opt out of these communications at any time.
- In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
- We may transfer your personal information to third parties under confidentiality obligations when the performance of any service in relation to the activities above is sub-contracted (e.g. the administration of a marketing campaign).
- We may use or disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend us or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with or corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.
OTHER DISCLOSE AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Accept in connection with the foregoing uses of your personal information, we will not sell, rent, loan or give away your personally identifiable information to third parties without your prior written permission, unless required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend us or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with or corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.
COLLECTION OF OTHER INFORMATION
When you visit our site, we gather certain anonymous information that is aggregated with anonymous information from other users to provide summary reports of the site usage. This information includes:
- Browser type and operating system
- IP Address of the machine (browser/ proxy)
- Requested pages
- date and time of the page requests.
In order to provide our users with a more relevant web service, we also collect user identified usage activity data to better understand the interests and needs of our user community. This information cannot be used to identify or contact you.
We use "cookies" in connection with the Website to help us recognize repeat visitors and enable certain aspects of the Website, including for example certain auto-login functions. Cookies give users a special, random identifier that is a small text file, which is stored on the hard drive of a user’s computer; this random identifier does not contain any information that can be used to identify or contact you. Cookies can be deleted or disabled at any time; however, deleting or disabling cookies may prevent or impede your access to the Website.
HOW WE PROVIDE A SECURE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR DATA
We take security seriously and we take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. WHILE WE HAVE UNDERTAKEN ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT NO LOSS, MISUSE, ALTERATION OR THE LIKE WILL OCCUR WHEN YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE NOR CAN WE ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN CASE OF ANY SUCH LOSS, MISUSE, ALTERATION OR THE LIKE.
CORRECTING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
LLC «HLEBNAYA SLEZA», Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.